Subject: Re: FLASH: Sharing Business Resources
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 03:30:29 GMT

This is a great idea Marc. I could edit my estimate form to be Flash
specific or web specific and share that.
An estimate form is an excellent way to winnow out the non-serious
clients. I don't start work until the client has signed the agreement
and sent it back to me. The serious clients like the estimate form
because it clarifies what they can expect and what it will cost and what
constitues additional work for which there is an additional charge. It
also means you get to really listen to what the client wants and
expects. The idea is to avoid bad surprises on both sides.
One question. I use QuarkXpress to make all my business forms because
the graphic control is just so superior to a standard word processor. I
could try converting it to Word 2, but it will lose a lot of the
structure that way. Of course the concepts will still be there.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too