Subject: <OT>Re: AW: FLASH: Is internet design with Flash possible? ;-)
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 19:39:14 GMT

There's an expression in English, "to beat a dead horse." Is it time to
give up on this thread, or at least take it o<OT>?

At 01:43 PM 10/28/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Robert Warnke wrote:
>
>> Please come down! Flash - the new Jesus? :-)
>> What is really new? OK some neat things. But there are some disadvantage
>> too.
>> A bad design with Flash has more disadvantage than neat things. And I saw a
>> lot of bad design with Flash.
>>

>Welcome to the web, visit http://www.websitesthatsuck
>for more info.
>
>Robert theres bad design in everything. Its the process of of the
inexperienced
>to become experienced. How can you blame bad design on the tool itself.
>Thats like saying, "man, the hammer that built my house sucks " to the
>inexperienced carpenter who built it. Please dont use MM as a scapegoat to
the
>average Joe
>who just bought a puter, DLed the demo of Flash, and said, O' cool, Im a
"Flash
>designer"! Impractical, as the rest of your debate.
>
>To bring up serious flaws in the tool or what could be immplemented to
make it
>better is one thing, but to blame someone's use of the tool on the tool
itself
>is another. How do you say "Apples and oranges" in German?
>

>-DG-

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>