Subject: FLASH: Load movie funny stuff
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 15:26:05 GMT

I have this problem I hope someone can help me with.

I have a flash site that consists of 3 layers. 0,1, and 2.
0 is static and .swfs load and unload in and out of 1 and 2
My question is that when you do a right click on the movie and select "Back"
it goes to the last .swf and reloads it but does not unload the movie you were currently on. Is there a way to fix this? We don't want to lose the "Zoom"
feature if possible.
Rusty