Subject: FLASH: Flash beta tester needing response from MM.
From: David Gary
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 05:52:23 GMT

MM,

It seems when trying to finish up a site, I have old FLash2 files that are
being converted to Flash3, however in doing this all animated symbols are
,for some reason, broken apart and give conflicting "tween" errors. In Flash2
they were created as symbols to animate with tween. For some major
irritation, they break apart in FLash3 and have to be re-created from
scratch, repositioned and re-"tweened" to work properly without conflicts.
Did you guys not test this?! I find it insane that Im the only one to bring
up this "bug". I have alot of Flash2 files Ive created for CD and I am now
trying to convert them for a personal site for the web, however due to this
major bug,
every file has to be re-created from scratch. Talk about a pain in the ass!

Can some of the MM rep lurkers here please address this problem. This
basically means if one wants to update his old FLash2 files to
Flash3,...well,....tough sh*t!

-DG-