Subject: FLASH: Need drawing tips
From: steve shelden
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 04:54:09 +0100

Can someone give me any tips on drawing curves in Flash? Take a look at http://www.onepixel.com/DrawingFlash

On the first page you will see I have a pretty nice curve going on the bottom left side, now I want to complete the curve. Go to the next page, you will see I have a square symbol when I put my cursor near the line. Next page, see what happens when I push up on that line? The green and blue lines are just guides to follow.

Thanks,
-Steve

Visit our websites at
Web Design: http://www.onepixel.com