Subject: Re: FLASH: Need drawing tips
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:22:43 +0100

Hi Steve,
First of all, one the second page the square corner that appears next
to your cursor is flash's way of indicating that you are about to select
a corner point. Now that corner point looks to be in the correct place
for the curve you are trying to create. I would move my cursor to the
left along the line until it turns into an arc where the square corner
is. then you are about to grab a curved line segment. I would grab the
curve about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way along the curve from the top corner
point and then drag gently left word to align your real curve to the
template curve.

Hope that helps.

Dorian

--
Coming Soon Flash 4 Web Animation F/X and Design
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1576105555/flashcentral

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.FlashBible.com/members/TellTarget/
The Flash Fortune Teller http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm
Dorian Nisinson Design
http://www.bway.net/~dorian
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

flasher is generously supported by...