Subject: Re: FLASH: Need drawing tips
From: brzys
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:08:38 +0100

Hi Steve,

I did encounter this event of wacky curves going awry on several occasions.
To keep it from happening, I chose to draw a new line, and grab the center
and create a new curve and using this instead of the one that was connected
to the other existing curves. I also used circles as curves as well, either
starting at the circle or ending at one for certain curves, afterwards
eliminating the excess parts of the circles when I had completed the shape
I wanted.

It's also possible to pull those curves so their asymmetrical, instead of
perfectly curved in the middle. When combined with an existing circle (part
of the circle) as an example; I used this method for the inside of the "S"
to give it that perfect swooping almost a looping curve. Afterwards
eliminating the extra lines and curves.

CIA,

Mary Brzys