Subject: Re: FLASH: Vectorbased Animationtools + Director
From: Jos van der Vleuten
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:09:46 +0100

Hello Gabriel,

I have used flash with the flashasset in director 6.5 with very good
results.
I alse have coverted flash 2.0 movies to QT and imported them into director.

The compression (Cinepack) was very good and even small (10pnt) letters look
briljant.

Jos van der Vleuten
http://www.insight-multimedia.nl
designatinsight-multimedia [dot] nl