Subject: FLASH: Couple of questions
From: xtian .
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 08:11:57 +0100

Hello all, been lurking for a while (such a friendly and helpful group
8) ) but I need to ask a few flash 3 questions...

1)I've been creating movies at the default 12fps but a lot of the best
stuff on the web seems much smoother than the stuff I am producing - is
this because of them using a higher fps (I am not moving around hugely
complicated images, but there seems to be a slow down if there is more
than one thing tweening at once - which leads me onto my second
quesiton....

2) Is there a performance degradation if there are lots of concurrent
tweens happening on separate layers? Could I rectify this by replacing
the tweens with keyframes (eye4u's site prompted this thought as they
seem to have a lot of stuff moving around at once, zooming in and out)

3) (last one promise!) Are there any guides to getting the best out of
sounds - I'm sure I am doing something wrong as when I reduce loops to a
manageable byte size, they sound attrocious. (I am using cooledit 96).
What are the best settings in the export movie dialogue box?

Sorry to go on a bit! Thanks
Christian