Subject: FLASH: stuck
From: Aisling Watters
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 20:47:44 +0100

Hi..this is probably an embarrasingly elementary problem, but I'm
desperate and have to have this working by tomorrow. I have a .swf
weighing in at a relatively hefty 75k..when I attempt to run it in a
browser it jams after about 100 frames. It runs fine and dandy when I
just open the .swf. The report file starts shooting up somewhat around
the same time due to the introduction of some bitmaps. Can I preload
these bitmaps or what?

Apologies if this question has been answered in the past....and please
help before I have an anorism.

Cheers
aisling