Subject: FLASH: Re: SM
From: George Malagaris
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 22:11:40 +0100

not supported well
it looks totally different cross platforms and browsers

and if you're gonna use it set

i wouldn't bother

--
George Malagaris
metagrafx

begin: vcard
fn: George Malagaris
n: Malagaris;George
org: metagrafx
adr: ;;;London;;;UK
email;internet: fidisatmetagrafx [dot] demon [dot] co [dot] uk
title: Mr
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version: 2.1