Subject: RE: FLASH: vcard.vcf
From: Ricardo Madrazo
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 22:28:38 +0100

>Actually, Christian, it is readable by Outlook and will add the info
>contained to your Outlook contacts. Can be handy in some contexts. I don't
>know about the Netscape connection since I avoid that with a passion except
>when I need to test some Web. Used to be the premiere browser but then Bill
>came along with something that not only worked better but actually was more
>compliant with standards. After a suitable period of mourning a once-great
>independent, I wallowed in the luxury of being able to write DHTML for an IE
>4 audience only on one project, thrashed about with what Netscape couldn't
>do on the next, and then settled on using Flash for stuff I used to do with
>DHTML, at least until Netscape implements better CSS, exposes all objects to
>scripting, and can rerender a page after load. Or dies.
>
>len harrison
>instructional designer
>lenhatabtcorp [dot] com

Hmmm... didn't know a simple discussion about what a vcard.vcf file is
would turn into a soapbox about Good ole Bill Gates... anyhoo, I prolly
should keep these kind of opinions to myself before I get ranting. And now,

BACK TO FLASHING!

Saludos,

Ricardo Madrazo
--------
Tecolote Digital
madrazoatel-tecolote [dot] com (mailto:madrazoatel-tecolote [dot] com)
http://www.el-tecolote.com
(525) 530-1870
(525) 639-8460 fax