Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: flasher-digest V1 #417
From: Rob w, Current Marketing
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 10:12:29 +0100

the safest way to do it would probably be to unsubscribe then subscribe again to the digest. go to http://www.flashcentral.com/Tech/List/FlasherL.htm. John Croteau has a page explaining how to do all this. It comes twice daily, and tyou're not hassled every five minutes with the Off-Topic and chit-chat crap that these lists tend to attract.

Hope this helps.

-- Rob

****