Subject: FLASH: Virtual Paper Doll
From: Paul Hagwood
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 16:51:40 +0100

Greetings list. I've been working on a virtual paper
doll and I like it, some other people like it, but
I'd like to take it further. The problem is, I'm an
artist, not a programmer. So what I'd like to do is
get some programmer minds helping me and perhaps, if
you are interested, get involved with the file.
WARNING: The content in this link could be considered
offensive by some people. It contains no nudity but
some may not find the display of a "sexy" female
appropriate and should NOT click this link. Nuff said?
http://www.geocities.com/~vampfan/doll/vampidoll.html

Everything is done with Telltarget because I was
using Flash 3. I've started doing a more adult doll
and I'm using Flash 4. I don't want to give the URL
for that doll as it is not appropriate for all
audiences. But the doll above should give you some
idea of what I'm doing.

One thing I would like to do is know what buttons
someone has clicked on, i.e. what articles of
clothing are on the doll. If I can do that, then when
you have completed certain outfits, I'd like to play
an animation. Is that possible? Also, if after
looking at the doll, you have any ideas, I'd love to
hear them.

Please do not send me hate mail about the doll, if
you don't like it. It won't do any good, I'm
hopelessly incurable when it comes to the kind of
illustration I do. If you want to see downhome and
wholesome, then just don't click the link. Thank you.

===
Paul Hagwood
Web Design and Multimedia
http://hagwood2.home.mindspring.com/