Subject: FLASH: Importing Flash 3 into Dreamweaver.
From: Victor Juri
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:35:11 +0100

I have used aftershock as I am not an HTML wiz. I�have a page up an I am
trying to use flash to create an effect after pressing one of the buttons�on
the main page of my cite.Can anyone help me in figuring out what the best
way to insert a flash movie after a button click in Dreamweaver is. Greatly
appreciate any help.

Victor M Juri
Tel. (781)-564-9795
Fax. (781)-229-7673

victorjatSmartSource [dot] com <victorjatSmartSource [dot] com (mailto:victorjatSmartSource [dot] com)>