Subject: Re: FLASH: Audio On/Off Button
From: Marc Hoffman (Dart Frog Media)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 02:36:55 +0100

At 01:51 PM 9/27/99 , you wrote:
>Does anyone know where I could find a tutorial of sorts to set up one of
>those handy "music on/off" buttons I see in so many Flash movies? I'm
>sure it's a pretty simple thing, but I just can't figure it out.
>
>TIA,
>Allen Darnell

Allen,

You can also try http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/toggle for a good
step-by-step tutorial plus a sample .fla for downloading. This will be
easy once you've gone through it once or twice. Good luck.

Marc

Marc Hoffman

marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com (mailto:marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com).
My Flash Portfolio: <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/sampler>
(featured in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn)