Subject: RE: UKNM: European Domain Names
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 06:56:27 +0100

QAA10138
Sender: owneratchinwag [dot] com

you could try www.alldomains.com they are based in the States and can
register in many countries.

Steve Miller from Virtual Internet (ex Netnames) is on the list, so no
doubt, he'll be able to do a deal!

Also, Netnames is now part of Netbenefit, so maybe with the two together
prices might be better.

But in general, you must remember that unlike a .uk or even a .com,
registering names in other countries can be somewhat difficult and time
consuming, so with the likes of Netnames and Virtual Internet you are paying
for them to do 99% of the donkey work!

So in the short term yes it can be expensive, but in the long term it will
pay for itself!

Leslie