Subject: Re: UKNM: New Media Age
From: Matt Logan
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:52:47 +0100

The only way of receiving free NMA subscriptions is to take out one of the
NMA Trials... generally seen at the bottom of The Chat Alerts .. if you
subscribe to those, that generally come from the venerable Mr Venes.. you
get three free issues and then lots of phone calls from the subscription
telesales team.... not that they are not all lovely of course !

Laters
M@

Age is a very high price to pay for maturity

Matt Logan
matt [dot] loganatdc-inter [dot] net

http://www.dc-inter.net
http://www.dc-sat.net