Subject: RE: UKNM: Tell me it's not SPAM
From: Gary Pharo
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:26:26 +0100

Le Plug

I think you are kinda missing the point here - and most likely will remain
as you openly admit - poor in both salary and capability!

Having spent the last 30 minutes deleting the 153 spam messages I had in my
Hotmail box (not sure what's going on there and thereby maybe begins another
thread?) ) please be advised that Spam should never be encouraged, no matter
how little - because as I have stated - it's not just you, its the other 152
pratts who seem to believe that they have the right to waste my time with
their prattle.

Now if you had any business acumen, you would understand exactly what your
hourly value is, both to yourself and your company. I don't know how this
would work for you, but personally, 30 minutes of my time is
expensive.....have greater respect for yourself and those that you are
trying to sell to !!

Best
Gary

Gary Pharo
UK Sales Manager
www.commtouch.com
gary [dot] pharoatcommtouch [dot] com

[Sam says: msg chopped]

ScreamingMedia the leading global technology platform for
the aggregation and distribution of digital content over the
Internet, is now operating in the United Kingdom.
Get relevant and customised content to attract visitors
to your site and keep them there. Click Here!

http://adcenter.in2.com/cgi-bin/click.cgi?tid=31036