Subject: Re: UKNM: Tell me it's not SPAM
From: Adam Atkinson
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:18:02 +0100

Sounds like toys being thrown out of the pram for the sake of it by the
30%. And of course they're media buyers, which is second nature for a
sector that'll engage in a stoush at the first excuse (should know, was one
for long enough).

Frankly, if a buyer, account and agency is listed in ALF as a matter of
record, then really, they're fair game for contacting.