Subject: Re: UKNM: Spilling
From: duncan
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 12:02:37 GMT

Have to agree with Sam on that one. In my experience having a functioning
body made up of multidisciplinary parts has served to increase the levels
service offered to clients.

Taking studio members to meetings, having people in the studio who can
make suggestions for altering copy based on their extensive knowledge of
the client, coupled with account handlers who know how to hard code HTML
and can tell the difference between Java and Java script has served to not
only impress clients, but exceed their expaections. Exceeding client
expectations being the key to success and client retention IMHO.

Duncan