Subject: Re: RE: UKNM: B2B / SME ideas
From: aajgray
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:24:52 GMT

There are ways to harness the fact that many of the most widely distributed
emails are funny. The problem is that often those using 'viral marketing'
try too hard to market their product and forget the innocent recklessness
that often goes into the funniest emails doing the rounds.

Don't know whether Sam will let it go through but I've attached a word
document with some great content that could easily act as a vehicle for a
product/ service related message (contact me off list if you don't receive
it). The nature of the content (Australian self-parody/ congratulations)
means that it would obviously be passed along among Aussies.

If you want an agency to create this type of stuff, you need to let a good
writer go wild and back things up with sound strategy. Can't help you with
any general examples but I do know a writer who could generate some great
material. We're ready when you are.

Regards,

Andy Gray
MWL Brand Response