Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] RE: fall of the dotcoms
From: Rod Kohler
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 09:22:16 -0000

I am beginning to see the purpose of this list. It isn't to share ideas and
experiences, it is in fact a means for frustrated comedy writers like
Martin and Tim to try out new material on us.

Gotta say that I just love it - in amongst all the passionate argument
there is some absolutely cracking writing that brings a huge beam to my
face as I grind through the day.

Good work fellas.

Rod

At 11:01 31/01/01 +0000, you wrote:
>1. Does anyone here seriously believe that the apocalyptic reversal
>of fortune the dotcom world has just gone through (and will continue
>to go through) is *not* worthy of a TV programme?
>

>No, it needs *much* more than that :-
>
>.Com The Film
>
>Directed by Robert (Forest Gump) Zemeckis
>
>starring Tom Hanks as 'the ordinary guy', Cameron Diaz as 'the all american
>wife' and Michael Douglas as 'the greedy capitalist'

[Sam says: msg chopped]