Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] RE: banner ads v PR
From: Rod Kohler
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 18:11:24 -0000

Hang on a second, we have a dreamer in our midst. What? Work together for
the benefit of the client? But what about my budget? Tell you what, those
advertising people haven't got a clue, its us PR boys and girls who always
bring in the creativity to a campaign - but why does the client always
listen to the ad agency and not us?

Ten years in this business and not once in that time have I met an ad
agency and PR agency who mutually respect each other and are happy to work
seamlessly together to benefit the brand.

Maybe it is just one of those things like account handler and creative bod,
just not meant to be together.