Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] RE: fall of the dotcoms?
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 21:06:00 -0000

Ashley

you make a very good point about Imagine and out of the ashes of Imagine
came many good things as well...

Psgnosis, Denton Designs and more...

so 'tis the same that is likely to happen with those businesses that are no
longer around. those people who were involved in them will return working
with new businesses and getting stronger and stronger...

And hey, isn't that like any other business... business boom, business crash
and everything else in-between happens!

Leslie
Leslie Bunder, Content Partner Manager
Entranet
Email: Leslie [dot] Bunderatentranet [dot] co [dot] uk
Tel: 07799 710831
Web: www.entranet.co.uk