Subject: [uk-netmarketing] Email ASPs
From: Zing!n Media
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 00:05:51 -0000

Thanks Philippa (and everyone else who replied off-list),

Commtouch will no-doubt be pleased to hear that no-one had anything bad to
say about them so it doesn't look like we have any cause for concern.

Thanks again UKNMers.

Paul

==

Paul Carr
Managing Editor

Zingin.com - The UK's finest internet guide.
http://www.zingin.com

Zingin Mail - FREE from http://www.zingin.com
Making the web worth surfing.