Subject: RE: UKNM: Marketing Quality Domains/aka cybersquatting?
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:35:07 GMT

But the guy has registered the domain chopstix.com since August 96. Which
according to the whois, was atleast a year before you registered the .co.uk
and three years before the .net you registered.

Yes, I can see yiour point, in that it is irratating that he's a a domain
that is not in use, while yours is being built up.

If he hasn't replied to your e-mails, maybe call him? And also, you need to
work out why he would want to sell you the name or offer it to you. Maybe
make him a offer???

Leslie