Subject: On-line syndication
From: James Sandilands
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:02:39 -0000

On-line Syndication
Our site is aiming to be (is already?) the largest online archive of rock
music writing on the Web. So we have a mass of content which we are keen to
syndicate. We have already had success in selling some off-line via a
syndication agency. Can anyone recommend a really effective on-line
syndication agency?

James Sandilands, Director
Backpages Limited
Visit the indispensable online library of rock history

http://www.rocksbackpages.com

Telephone: 0207 471 0291
Mobile: 07768 762 557
email: jamesatrocksbackpages [dot] com