Subject: RE: UKNM: Internet '98
From: Kirstie Hill
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 13:43:37 +0100

We've always found that Internet 98 is the better of the two shows,
mainly because they manage to target the corporate market so well.

However, for exhibitions in general there seems to be a decreasing
requirement. If you read Marketing the other Week (18th June) "70% of
decision makers in large businesses did not attend a single show last
year" whilst 16% of decision makers in large businesses were referring
to the web when making purchasing decisions, up 10% from last year.

Interesting...

Kirstie