Subject: Re: UKNM: Re: Banner ads ...
From: Nick Gilbert
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 14:18:17 +0100

On Thu, 30 Jul 1998, Matteo Berlucchi wrote:

> Alternative web marketing strategies are proving more
> effective at building quality traffic (newsgroups posting, partnerships,
> etc.).

Interesting point Matteo. One question though: how can you *prove* that
newsgroup posting and partnerships are effective? I have done my fair
share of newsgroup posting, and while I find it a fantastic way to
increase traffic, I'm not sure how easy it is to prove it works.

Interested to hear your views,

Nick Gilbert
Business Development Director
NewsNow Publishing Ltd