Subject: UKNM: Research by Kingston Business School
From: Stephen Pratley
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:08:48 +0100

I am writing to seek your help in a research project for Kingston Business
School.

We are conducting a survey about the management of internet sites accessible
by UK consumers. The aim is to discover what activities are taking place to
create and measure consumer loyalty on-line within this market.

The survey, and further details are at:

http://www.kingston.ac.uk/~k911182

I am also intersted in any case studies which subscribers to this list may
have on the do's and don'ts of this topic.

Stephen Pratley
Dept. MMGPT
School of Marketing
Kingston Business School