Subject: UKNM: RE: Worst website sins
From: Steve Miller
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:47:26 +0100

Jo,

With my Domain Name hat firmly on my head, what really makes me grimace are
organizations that pitch their wares to the Internet community, but who use
a sub-domain for their url and/or contact email address. Check out the
Cotswold Ventures advert on page 217 of the current issue of Internet Money.
They boast the ability to offer advice on 'attracting investors' and
'starting a new business', but they use the email address
<xnn23atdial [dot] pipex [dot] com> Aaagh!!

Steve

Its Miller Time!
Steve Miller: Marketing Director
NETNAMES * The INTERNATIONAL DOMAIN NAME REGISTRY
http://www.netnames.com
180-182 Tottenham Court Road
London, W1P 9LE
+44 171 291 3905 (Direct) Mobile: 0467 456787