Subject: UKNM: RE: UKNM Digest V1 #223
From: Steve Miller
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 12:30:50 +0100

Hi Geoff,

Yes please. We would like to mail them some information about NetNames, and
invite them to join our reseller scheme.

Cheers,

Steve

Its Miller Time!
Steve Miller: Marketing Director
NETNAMES * The INTERNATIONAL DOMAIN NAME REGISTRY
Registering Domain Names in over 200 countries
http://www.netnames.com
180-182 Tottenham Court Road
London, W1P 9LE
+44 171 291 3905 (Direct) Mobile: 0467 456787