Subject: RE: UKNM: Putting a value on users
From: azeem azhar, lists
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:32:36 +0100

A recent broker report from WestLBPanmure had a huge "AVOID" on the stock.

It points out that the ration of defectors to joiners is in th 60 to 70%
mark, suggesting a pretty large churn. WestLB's estimates of our user
numbers are much more reasonable hovering at the 1.6m range into 2002 (CSFB
reckoned they could get to 5 or 6m!)

azeem azhar | www http://azeem.azhar.co.uk/ (*)
tel 07958 544 593 | icq 315460
fax 0207 691 0464 | pgp http://azeem.azhar.co.uk/pgp/