Subject: Re: UKNM: Creativity
From: cait hurley
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:44:13 GMT

Radio advertising of web sites has not been proven to be particularly
thrilling outcome wise.

Content sites *for* radio shows is a different kettle of fish, which I
think brings us usefully back round to the idea of sponsorship and
editorial content.

Halleluyah. Can we please give up banner ads now? Can we?