Subject: UKNM: Free ISPs and Loyalty Figures
From: Steve Miller
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 19:52:19 GMT

Tim,

When we register people's Domain Names, we offer web forwarding to
customers - and over time they will often ask us to re-point their web site
to a new (free) ISP. I'll see if I can extract any data on what the loyalty
rate is, and get back to the list. It won't be qualitative information, but
it will at least give an idea of general trends.

Steve

Its Miller Time!
Steve Miller: Marketing Director
NETNAMES * The INTERNATIONAL DOMAIN NAME REGISTRY
Registering Domain Names in over 200 countries
http://www.netnames.com
180-182 Tottenham Court Road
London, W1P 9LE
+44 171 291 3905 (Direct) Mobile: 0467 456787