Subject: Re: UKNM: Introduction
From: James Graham
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 11:53:18 +0100

>I have used Webtrands for the past year - finding it an excellent tool for
>our own site and our clients internet and intranet sites.

We recommend Hit List Standard, www.marketwave.com, to our customers - its free
and albeit not perfect, we have had no problems with using it.

You may wish to visit the PC Week site, www.pcweek.com, since they have a report
of analysis software which is very comprehensive and covers everything from the
freebies right up to packages costing thousands of dollars. Enter something like
'log analysis' on the site search page and you will find a link to the article.

James
---
Are you missing website server logs?
Gumball Website Tracker - Server logs for any site, anywhere and no programming.
<mailto: infoatgumball-tracker [dot] co [dot] uk>
<http://www.gumball-tracker.co.uk>