Subject: Re: UKNM: Conferences/State of the Nation
From: Jim Sterne
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 18:11:46 +0100

At 11:14 AM +0100 5/18/98, Mike Butcher wrote:
>For those of you interested in attending a UK-focused new media conference,
>watch out for some activity on this front from New Media Age later this
>year.

OK, Mike, the rest of us will consider the gauntlet thrown.
After a full week of grumbling about how poor these shows
have been, we, your faithful focus group, stand ready to
provide opinion and advice on how to get our attention
and get us to attend.

You have just enough time to allow the industry (us)
to impact your plans between now and then.

First suggestion: Unicycles!

Jim Sterne http://www.targeting.com
jsterneattargeting [dot] com Target Marketing
Author: "World Wide Web Marketing" +1-805-965-3184
"Customer Service on the Internet" Consultant
and "What Makes People Click - Advertising on the Web"