Subject: UKNM: Re: UKNM Digest V1 #187
From: David Peacock
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 13:15:39 +0100

HI Bob, got the latest data, and it'll be uploaded within the next
24 hours.

As to your question; yes, in principle we could provide 'views' of information
such as updates in the last 5 days, 10 days, last month.

We can't do that right now, 'cos the data you supply does not hold a
field/column
of 'last modified date'. If you could add that field/column for each product,
when we
import the data we then have a variable we can work with.

We'd need to specify exactly what we're trying to achieve, but it could probably
be achieved within a few days (no more than week).

Does that help?

.....David