Subject: Re: UKNM: I was sick and now I'm better
From: Steve Johnston/IMRG
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 13:44:29 +0100

>Now then, what are we arguing about today?

Something to do with whether Leeds General Infirmary NHS Trust could have
afforded to do your operation without first getting you to sign away your
intellectual property rights to said video.

Welcome back and I hope v2.01 is out of beta .....

Steve Johnston

IMRG (Interactive Media in Retail Group)
http://www.imrg.org/
steveatimrg [dot] org

6 month absence from list, a few cool scars, moved onto LUNGs v2.01
(x-rays & a short video of operations to be published on a website near
you soon - sponsors eagerly sought)

"Thanks" to the nice people who wrote/visited/sent me cigars, "Hello
again" to people who didn't know I was ill, and "Who are you?" to people
who I don't know.

Thanx also to Bangkok Nursing Home, Medivac International, and Leeds
General Infirmary, without whom...

Now then, what are we arguing about today?

Aidan Cook
Sense Internet Ltd, www.sensei.co.uk
Tel: +44 113 293 7373 Fax: +44 113 293 7374