Subject: UKNM: Charity e-fundraising
From: Charles Linn
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 19:18:20 +0000 (GMT)

For all those of you on the list who have worked on charity sites, has anyone
got any direct experience of, heard any stories or got any thoughts about
fundraising/membership appeals using email either to a hired list, or as a
chain letter type affair.

Obviously I would not like FOE to be accused of spaming or sending out complete
junk, but I am interested in cold mailing people, especially to draw them into
issue led fundraising info on our web site.

Any thoughts

Chas

--
Charles Linn