Subject: Re: UKNM: Dirty Tricks in the UK web industry?
From: Tom Hume
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 19:17:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Steve,

> So tell me, oh masters of all that is ethical (I'm assuming it is only they
> that are complaining) why it is not clearer amongst the 'reputable' firms
> listed in Revolution Magazine's Creative Portfolio this month, who did the
> Mini, Audi and Peperami sites ?

As far as Mini and Peperami go, I would've thought it was clear from the
portfolio; we worked on the production of both (with APL) and continue to
provide hosting services to them both.

I can't really comment on Audi - the audi.co.uk site we launched recently
was produced conjunction with BBH/Limbo, so I can only presume APL have been
involved with another Audi site elsewhere.

> Both APL and Good Technology reference them with no qualifiers and with no
> reference to each other.

If you look at our home page, you'll see we're quite open about our working
relationship with APL. They're clearly linked to, as a result of the work we
did with them for Compaq Grand Slam. We have a satellite team working in
their offices, which I guess is the reason why some of this confusion has
arisen.

Tom

---
tomatgoodtech [dot] co [dot] uk