Subject: UKNM: Interactive London
From: Jon Beverley
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 23:27:19 +0000 (GMT)

Dear all,

Just a brief note to ask for your input on an economic impact survey
we're conducting for the London TEC/Business Link network. There are
three questionnaires, including one for all your employees, and there is
a Palm III and an iMac up for grabs as prize incentives.

Hopefully out of this we'll be able to pick up some headline data about
who's out there, what you're doing and how you're doing it - and the
final report & results will be available free-to-view.

It's at http://www.interactive-london.co.uk, with longer explanations
than are merited on-list. Anyone interested in having a further chat
about the project, especially anyone with a particularly interesting
perspective to give, should drop me a line (and many thanks to the many
of you I've already spoken to, by the way).

As for the non-Londoners out there, my apologies, my proposal was for a
UK-wide survey, but I think we'll have to wait until the new Regional
Development Agencies come along for that to happen.

Cheers,
Jon Beverley