Subject: Re: UKNM: Egg.com website
From: Anna Pedroza
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 17:59:33 +0100

> Well, the site's not very reliable (www.egg.com was OK, but
>
> www.egg.co.uk failed a couple of requests), generating people's
> passwords for them is a terrible idea (q: why?), and few things irritate
> more than pointless flash.

[Sam says: stef's email clipped here...]

I agree, the system keeps forcing me to close my browser. Personally I
find the site cringey ..... just a little too cheesy - eggy? - for my
tastes. However, I guess of its chummy genre it is quite well worded, etc.
that is if you can get to look at it without it crashing.

a x
not necessarily the views of the Wired Sussex blah blah blah

Anna Pedroza
Project Manager
Wired Sussex

www.wiredsussex.com