Subject: RE: UKNM: Usage statistics - the truth?
From: Calladine, Dan
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 21:49:34 +0100

Bob,

I've sent a more detailed answer to your hotmail, but if anyone else is
interested, the company I work for, Engage, has a service that can audit the
number of unique visitors to a site.

As a pioneer in Web metric analysis and auditing, Engage IPRO has the
experience to deliver the most comprehensive and reliable insight into
what's really going on with a Web site and its visitors. By focusing on what
happens when traffic arrives at a site, I/PRO offers a complete range of
services, from basic auditing to advanced customer analytics.

This includes Audit Services that provide the industry's leading monthly
verified, third party reports on site traffic patterns and audience
activity, including measures of unique visitors, reach, frequency, duration
of visit, and average pages requested per visit. I/PRO's in-depth audit
reports enable sites to validate their success in driving traffic, while
reassuring advertisers, investors and partners that they're reaching the
correct audience.

Engage I/PRO provides over 100,000 reports to over 350 leading online
marketers each month, tracking over 7 billion page impressions and
processing over 5 terabytes of information. A global company, we have
offices in San Francisco, Chicago, New York and London serving every country
in the world.

If you'd like to know any more (and apologies again to everyone for such a
shameless plug), please email me.

Dan Calladine
Engage Analyst
dcalladineatengage [dot] com