Subject: Re: UKNM: Security
From: Sam Carrington
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:59:49 +0100

On this vien, has anyone had experience of NTA?

http://www.nta-monitor.com/

--
sam carrington // senior web developer // sensei.co.uk

This e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone
else is unauthorised. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.