Subject: UKNM: Re: Teambuilding in a dot.com
From: Danilo Gasparrini
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:07:44 +0100

Hi Tim,
I believe that to build a real team is crucial for any business.
A Real team in a dotcom is not different from a team in a bricks and mortar
company.
I try to follow this step:

1) Small enough in number. All the mebers must communicate and have open
discussions;
2)Adequate level of complementary skills. You must have individuals with
this 3 categories of skills (functional/technical, problem-solving/
decision-making and interpersonal);
3)Truly meaningful purpose. Does it constituite a broader, deeper aspiration
than just near-term goals?
4)Specific goal or goals;
5)Clear working approach. Is the approach concrete, clear, and really
understood and agreed to by everybody?
6)Sense of mutual accountability;

I hope that I gave to you useful information.

Danilo Gasparrini
Managing Director

www.godado.co.uk

Tel. 020 72367722