From: aajgray
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:24:48 GMT

Coolsavings.com have their own card which does quite well as it can be
linked into rewards which make up the main content of the site. 9 million
users to flog it to also.

Can anyone tell me (off-list) where a Kiwi who last lived in Aussie and has
been here for only 6 months can get a credit card. I've got one from each
country but they're a bitch to pay off. Currenly I'm blocked by the no UK
credit history (no kidding) caper.

Thanks,

Andy Gray

> Why have Nike not done it? Is the designer credit card on the way? I
must
>get one with AIR on it so as I can run faster, pull more girls and be
>like...
>
>Richard killed this demon with a sip of coffee and went back to work.
>
>www.Godado.co.uk <<a Target='_new'
Href='http://www.talk21.com/redirect.html?http://www.Godado.co.uk'>http://ww
w.Godado.co.uk</a>>