Subject: RE: UKNM: localised Web ad campaigns
From: Russell Goldsmith
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 11:07:01 +0100

On Monday, September 14, 1998 10:48 AM, Tony Coyle
[SMTP:tonyatapldigital [dot] co [dot] uk] wrote:
> Suggest you run an ad in the local town newspapers or the like. The
Internet is not the only medium in which you can talk to Internet users.

Agreed - how about Local Radio stations too. I share an office with 'The
Market Tiers' who are an agency that do what us lot do but on Radio and
they can target local stations to get you editorial or advertising coverage
- let me know if you want more info.

Although we're all selling New Media every day, it's easy to forget that
Internet users do have a life outside of their computers (well, some do!).

Russ

4DC
29-55 Gee Street
London