Subject: Re: UKNM: RE: http://www.conf.labour.org.uk/
From: steve bridger
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 10:07:57 +0100

>Jeez !!! Who did this site.
>Not one of yours Jeraint ... is it ??!!
>I hope not coz it's awful.
>(sue me for that statement if you want, but it's true)

[In Jeraint's absence - he is at home preparing his tea and may not see
this till tomorrow ...]

Lee - do you need to ask? [don't answer that] .... it does have a link to
Software Spectrum - although I'm not surprised you missed it with so much
'happening' on the site. Hosted on BT, I think.

It appears to win the prize for the world's narrowest frame[s] and 'Virtual
Conference' links to http://www.lotus.com/ the sponsors, and is several
times larger than the "new Labour, new Britain" branding ...

It is worse than awful.

Steve Bridger
Senior Consultant, Voluntary Sector
ON-LINE PUBLISHING LTD